Even for buyers who have bought many homes in the past, the most recent years have changed how real estate is bought and sold. As a Realtor for nearly 20 years, I have experienced multiple market shifts and still find that the market is far from simple despite my experience. Interest rate increases and low housing inventory create conditions for bidding wars. Strategies to buy or sell a home focusing on terms rather than price has become more important.
Navigating the home buying process can be daunting without the expertise to guide you along the way. Here is how a real estate expert can make all the difference in your home buying journey:
- Experience: I help people buy and sell homes almost every day of the week. That means that I have experience in real time across dozens of homes every month that far outpaces an experienced buyer that has bought 5 homes over the last 20 years.
- Education: Beyond my MBA, I also have a broker's license that I maintain through required continued education to ensure that my knowledge grows for the evolving real estate environment.
- Negotiation Skills: As your Realtor, I focus on your goals and strategize in the methods to help achieve those goals by working with the other parties' agent.
- Contracts: As issues arise in the real estate arena, regulations and contracts evolve and I keep up to date with all changes to ensure my clients are protected and understand the obligations of a contract.
- Pricing: The most challenging aspect of an offer is finalizing the price of a home. With the current market, I ensure my buyer clients are armed with all the information they need to ensure they can present a confident and solid offer.
- Peace of mind: My buyer clients understand that their home buying decision will impact their future home selling potential. They trust that I will provide the advice needed to know now vs. later when they want to sell what issues they could face when re-selling.
In the most recent Home Buyers and Sellers Generational Trends Report from the National Association of Realtors, 86% of buyers had an agent by their side in their last purchase. So how do you pick the right expert to help you? I am fortunate to have years of experience where many of my clients refer me to their friends, family, and colleagues. Outside of that, I have had people seek me out after finding me online on Google, Facebook, Instagram, or Youtube. I create lots of content for both buyers and sellers that is helpful in preparing them for buying and selling. It also helps you get to know me a bit as well.
Let's connect when you are ready to start your home buying journey or when you just want to ask questions. I'm here to help every step of the way.